- World Class safety performance of all members in the Utilities IE&C group.
- Minimal utility downtime.
- Known for assisting Front End, Evaporations, Aseptic, Lab, & Engineering with their Instrumentation, electrical, & control maintenance needs.
- Continuing education in the instrument, electrical, & controls of the plant.
- 5 or more years' experience in IE&C field with solid skills in instrumentation, electrical. PLC controls and mechanical are a plus.
- California Boiler Operator License or certification is a plus.
- Ability to understand P&ID's and assist with system design and changes.
- Experienced in reading blueprints and schematics.
- Computer skills with Excel, Access, Word and email systems.
- Available to work overtime (end of shift and during previously scheduled days off).
- Candidate should be teamwork oriented with great communication skills.
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at Steve@denham.net or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.