Customer Service Representative
- Acts as the first point of contact for fielding customer inquiries and resolving customer issues via telephone, e-mail, and fax.
- Responsible for order entry.
- Electronic order review and reconciliation.
- Management of customer backorders and lead time inquiries, including working with Planning and Operations.
- Resolution of price discrepancies identified at the time or order.
- Review return requests relative to guidelines and provide authorization for items that qualify.
- Issue credits and debits related to order issues and customer returns.
- Experience with SAP or comparable ERP/Order Management System.
- Exceptional organizational skills for a highly multi tasked position.
- Proven and exceptional problem solving skills for complexity of customer base.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience with leading/working on cross functional teams.
- Advanced computer literacy skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in serving the Industrial and Commercial Distribution Industries.
- The successful candidate must possess a “can do” attitude and will be expected to learn quickly.
- College degree preferable, combination of education and work experience are acceptable for consideration.