COUNTER SALES REPRESENTATIVE 107874
|If you know industrial supply components and assemblies and you are service oriented, Denham Resources has an excellent opportunity for you. If you are good with customers that know what they want and look to you to supply what they need to keep their production and or distribution facility running, this is also the place for you.
- You will deepen relationships with existing customers when called upon as the first person the company's customers see.
- Identifies opportunities and offers solutions that align with the company product offerings.
- Builds relationships with walk in customers and their organization, communicating company value proposition.
- Lead all aspects of the face to face sales process including follow-up, and ongoing support if necessary.
- Understand and function within company rules, expectations, purpose, and values.
- Resolves customer issues promptly and effectively.
- Willingness to see a need and fill it with little to no thought to, "is it my job?"
- Minimum 3 years of inside sales experience in an industrial business-to-business sales environment, preferably with significant industrial distribution experience.
- Outside sales experience is not required, but a plus.
- Proven history of excellent support and service performance, deepening existing relationships, and managing customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability so solve customer problems, articulating solutions through consultative selling at all levels with walk-in customers.
- Has a strong desire to succeed, help customers have a great experience, persistent sense of urgency, and sense of humor.
- Excellent communication, planning, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Experience with mechanical power transmission products, cutting tools, abrasives, adhesives, and other industry products desirable.
- PC proficiency, MS office applications proficiency.
- P21 System knowledge desirable.