ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER-Roseville CA
Full-time, day shift, M-F 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Garner Products, Inc. is a manufacturing company located in Roseville, CA. From product design, fabrication, production, graphic design, marketing and sales…we do it all, in house. We have been in the Sacramento area making high-quality data erasure and destruction products since 1959. We have worldwide distribution that reaches 100+ countries and growing. Garner Products, Inc. is looking for an electro-mechanical assembler.
To apply, email email@example.com. Garner’s website www.GarnerProducts.com.
· Pull parts from inventory pick list
· Assemble component parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
· Assemble wire harnesses using harness fabrication hand tools (tape measures, strippers, crimpers and cutters) as well as automatic stripping and crimping equipment
· High school diploma or GED equivalent, Mechatronics Certificate a plus
· Ability to read, understand and communicate in English
· Experience with shop tools, hand tools, and power tools
· Wiring knowledge a plus
· Quality driven person with strong work ethic
· Good color vision
· Lift 15 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs. periodically
· Standing/sitting for prolonged periods of time
· Repetitive hand movement
· Good eye/hand dexterity
WHAT WE PROVIDE FOR A JOB WELL DONE:
· Competitive Hourly Pay
· Complete Benefits Package including health, dental, vision, 401K with generous match, profit sharing, vacation, holiday, and sick pay for full-time employees
· A great work environment that makes coming to work a pleasant experience!