Land Surveyor Professional or Technician #109390CMTA
Are you a land survey professional PE, LS, or SIT, or engineering project manager that is looking for a place where you can grow and help the firm you are with manage the growth they are currently seeing? If you are, this is the firm for you.
The preferred candidate will have survey field experience ranging from a Licensed Land Surveyor to a Party Chief, to a Surveyor Technician in wide variety of projects, including construction staking, topographic and boundary surveys, and ALTA surveys to fully licensed Land Surveyor with full management responsibilities. Prevailing Wage rates apply on public works projects. Possession of a Licensed Land Surveyor (LS) or Land Surveyor-in-Training (LSIT) Certificate is desirable.
Your skills, depending upon your surveyor level may include but are not limited to:
- Ability to operate a total station and GPS.
- Perform field surveys including staking, topo and boundary surveys.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to prepare accurate, clean sketches and field notes.
- Experience with Civil 3D and ability to prepare pre-survey stake out is desirable.
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.