Yard Sales Representative
Summary / Objective
This position is responsible for providing support to all Pacific Corrugated Pipe (PCP) Products for clients and the industry while working with the sales team to promote and maximize sales within a defined local area.
- Act as the primary point of contact for existing and potential customers to support sales efforts within the assigned territory.
- Maintain customer records.
- Answer customer questions about products, pricing, and availability.
- Operate forklift.
- Perform onsite sales and complete expense reports, sales reports, inventory and other paperwork.
- Stock or distribute resources.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager or Manager on Duty.
Competencies / Requirements
- Communication- Actively listens and provides regular, consistent, and meaningful information and expresses the message effectively by organizing and delivering information appropriately
- Teamwork- Promotes and facilitates cooperation and commitment within a team and across teams to achieve goals and deliverables
- Professional Knowledge- Demonstrates a proficient level of professional skill and knowledge in all corrugated pipe products and keep current with developments and trends
- Dependability - Punctual and fulfills work and time requirements by adhering to work schedule and complies with attendance and leave policies and plans accordingly for absences
Regular work schedules. However, overtime may be required if necessary, to complete projects or
specialized training. This position requires working at our Grandview Washington stocking & sales yard. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in shop and yard area and when operating and loading materials.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role or combined roles, sales or product distribution
- Forklift experience a plus
This position is defined as Light. Work involves exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally using
any combination of body, hands, fingers, arms, legs, and feet to complete tasks. Walking or standing
occasionally and sitting to a significant degree.
About The Organization
Pacific Corrugated Pipe produces Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) and Corrugated High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipe, along with complementary fittings and drainage accessories at five production and distribution facilities located throughout the Western United States. Our administrative headquarters office is based in Newport Beach, California.
W.E. Hall Company, Inc. (Pacific Corrugated Pipe) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.