MAINTENANCE MANAGERS (2), Fresno, CA, #108877CMTA
What is important to you in your next job? If you value a company that encourages you to be creative in solving problems, step outside of your comfort zone, and accomplish a lot while always doing the right thing, keep reading! As you know, salary isn’t everything-it’s the whole package. Our client offers a competitive benefits package with too many benefits to list here.
SALARY: $65k - $75k/Yr. plus Excellent benefits
- Be a true leader for your maintenance team
- Organize, manage, and improve maintenance functions
- Encourage collaboration and lead utility cost reduction efforts
- Support training and development of staff
- Maintain work schedules
- Support continuous improvement in food safety and quality
- Initiate and maintain cost controls and budget
- 5+ years as maintenance lead in food processing, dairy, beverage, bottling, etc.
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Experience in 24/7 environment
- Proficient in maintenance management systems and MS Office
- Lean manufacturing or Lean Six Sigma
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferred
- Ability to work either graveyard or swing shift
- Able pass post offer criminal background check, drug screen
Send your resume in MS Word format to Kathy Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.