BOILER SERVICE TECHNICIAN #108893CMTA
Denham Resources is making available to the right technician a position as a Boiler Service Technician to service Firetube Package Boilers in Hospitals, Universities, and Manufacturing Facilities. Technicians are responsible for using combustion analyzers, tuning combustion, working with FireEye, Siemens, Honeywell, Allen Bradly electronics and controls. Brands of equipment vary but may include Cleaver-Brooks, Hurst, Power Flame, Superior, Hurst and Fulton. This is an excellent position with excellent pay and benefits for someone with the right background and experience.
SALARY: $54k - $110k Plus/Yr., DOE
Examples of (but not limited to) what the selected technician will work with include:
- Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, setup, install, and work on 3 element feedwater control systems on boiler applications. Troubleshoot, repair, tune, calibrate, setup, and install fully metered systems on boiler applications. Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, setup, and install O2 trim systems on a wide variety of equipment and applications. Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, setup, and install SCR systems on boiler applications, including evaluating and making recommendations on the suitability of the SRC systems based on the application. Read and understand block logic and make changes to the program, diagnosing component or field device failures, and adjusting the logic to accomplish the safe and industry-standard operation of boiler and boiler room equipment. Troubleshoot and reestablish communications between devices and computers. Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, setup, and install draft control systems. Troubleshoot, repair, and service all types of burner designs no matter the type of combustion theory it utilizes to achieve proper combustion. Requires frequent domestic travel to customer locations as needed.
- Experience with boiler systems, burner combustion tuning, burner management systems, and burner and boiler controls; 10 years of experience setting up, installing, calibrating, troubleshooting, and repairing 3 element feedwater control systems, fully metered systems, O2 trim systems, selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems, and draft control systems on boiler-related equipment and applications; 10 years of experience using a programmable logic controller (PLC) and block logic for boiler combustion system operation; 7 years of experience using communication protocols, including Modbus and Ethernet, to establish communication between boiler room equipment; 10 years of experience troubleshooting, repairing, and servicing burner designs using various combustion theories, including premix, staged, and rapid mix. Must be willing to travel to customer locations throughout the U.S. as needed.
- Programmable Logic Controllers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Field Service and Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Combustion Analyzer: 1 year (Required)
- Low NOx: 1 year (Preferred)
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 ext 104 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number (108893) in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.