CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE #108899CMTA
Gordon Industrial Supply is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. If you are this person, this company and position if for you.
SALARY: $18.00 to $24.00/HR, DOE
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general customer concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Able to help at the counter when needed
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent clerical skills and accuracy
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business-related field preferred)
- Ability to always remain professional and courteous with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skills in areas outside of CSR (A/P, A/R, Inventory) desirable
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 ext 104 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number (108899) in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.