REVIT TECHNICIAN #108549CMTA
This is an in-office, full time employee position.
This person will be the go-to person for 3D electrical and plumbing 3-D drawings that flows in and out. It is a position of great responsibility, requiring not only excellent Revit skills, but also good communication skills, organizational abilities, and attention to detail and quality.
SALARY: $18.00+/HR, DOE
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of Revit Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems using AutoCAD-Revit software.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given instructions.
- Compile data and specifications sheets on drawings.
- Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
- Prepare/update drawings and details to meet project deadline.
- Collaborate and communicate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Organize drawing files.
- Create and maintain 3D drawing in accordance with client and company standards.
- Plans, section, details, and notes.
- Responsible for presentation of drawings including line weights and colors, maintaining drafting standards and guidelines, neat and clean presentation, attention to detail.
- Comfortable with using various file sharing software.
- Maintain and prioritize internal and external deadlines.
- Trained in AutoCAD-Revit.
- Multiple year Revit experience is required within plumbing and electrical projects.
- Willingness to meet requirements of the job and contribute as they prove they are competent.
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson email@example.com or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.