1) Work part time (To start). Hours: 8am – 1pm Monday through Thursday
2) Setup and Operate Conventional Mill and Lathe
3) Setup and Operate CNC Mill (Haas) and Lathe (Fanuc and/or Siemens/Hytrol)
4) Program CNC Mill (Haas) and Lathe (Fanuc and/or Siemens/Hytrol)
5) Ability to work with Cad/Cam Software (2D and 3D)
6) Ability to fabricate and/or design tooling and fixtures for prototype and production work
7) Own tools helpful
Good organizational skills.
Ability to multi-task.
Computer proficiency (Will be trained on company software use)
High School minimum
Prefer some college or trade school – especially training in machining