• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field, with;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an industrial B2B product management role for a product manufacturing company;
• Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, and design/development processes;
• Strong project management, problem-solving, and analytical thinking skills;
• Ability to develop strong relationships and work with all levels of company;
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
• Solid business acumen, management, and marketing communication skills;
• Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• The ability to travel domestically and internationally at least 20% of the time.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with clean DMV record to be a company driver.
Tri Tool offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, a 401(k) plan with generous employer match, vacation, sick and holidays. To view the complete job description and learn about Tri Tool's products and services visit our website at www.tritool.com.
Successful completion of the pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol testing and criminal background investigation required following offer of employment. DMV clearance is required.
Tri Tool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Male/Female/Veterans/Disability.
Salary will be dependent on specific knowledge and experience.
Tri Tool Inc. has been a globally recognized world leader in the design and manufacture of precision portable machine tools for purchase or rental, domestically and internationally since 1972. Tri Tool Inc. produces heavy-duty pipeline machinery, automatic welding systems and provides on-site machining and welding services to a variety of industries including oil and gas exploration and production, nuclear and fossil fuel power plants, chemical, pulp and paper, and similar heavy industries.