VP of Training
Tri Tool’s VP of Training, will be responsible for building Tri Tool Training (Tri Tool University) which will include both Leadership Development and Technical Product / Services training. You will be responsible for building Training programs that can be found online and in the classroom environments. Topics will include but are not limited to: leadership, teamwork, excellence, precision and technical training around the demonstration and use of Tri Tool Tooling and applications on the jobsite. This is a fulltime exempt role that requires regular travel and may work from a home office or assigned facility. This position will report directly to the CEO.
• 10+ years of Building Training Programs in a Technical environment that include Leadership Development and Technical Product Training
• Experience in building Training Programs in a Government environment
• Experience in responding to RFP’s and knowledge of government procurement regulations
• Ability to Travel. We expect that travel will be approximately 50% of the time either to Tri Tool in Rancho Cordova or to customer locations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong time management/prioritization ability
• Entrepreneurial-minded, do-what-it-takes attitude, and highly motivated
• Must have strong verbal and written skills
• Must have and demonstrate good decision making skills.
• Clean driving record with current driver license
• Clean background with ability to gain security clearance for access to government and nuclear energy sites.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Tri Tool offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, a 401(k) plan with generous employer match, vacation, sick and holidays. To view the complete job description and learn about Tri Tool's products and services visit our website at www.tritool.com.
Successful completion of the pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol testing and criminal background investigation required following offer of employment. DMV clearance is required.
Tri Tool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Male/Female/Veterans/Disability.
Salary will be dependent on specific knowledge and experience.
Tri Tool Inc. has been a globally recognized world leader in the design and manufacture of precision portable machine tools for purchase or rental, domestically and internationally since 1972. Tri Tool Inc. produces heavy-duty pipeline machinery, automatic welding systems and provides on-site machining and welding services to a variety of industries including oil and gas exploration and production, nuclear and fossil fuel power plants, chemical, pulp and paper, and similar heavy industries.