AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN #108549CMTA
CAD Technician, which is a very important position within this department and is essentially the go to person for every drawing that flows in and out. It is a position of great responsibility, requiring not only excellent AutoCAD and/or Revit skills, but also good communication skills, organizational abilities, and attention to detail and quality. This person is the keeper of the drawings, who sees sketches become drawings that ultimately become construction documents.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of Mechanical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems using AutoCAD and/or Revit software.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given instructions.
- Compile data and specifications sheets on drawings.
- Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
- Prepare/update drawings and details to meet project deadline.
- Collaborate and communicate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Organize drawing files.
- Create and maintain 2D and 3D drawing in accordance with client and company standards.
- Plans, section, details, and notes
- Responsible for presentation of drawings including line weights and colors, maintaining drafting standards and guidelines, neat and clean presentation, attention to detail,
- Comfortable with using various file sharing software.
- Maintain and prioritize internal and external deadlines.
- Trained in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in construction drafting is desirable. However, willing to bring on well trained person and allow them to grow
- Willingness to meet requirements of the job and contribute as they prove they are competent
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.