PROJECT MANAGER ENGINEER #108446CMTA
If you want to work with a company that utilizes creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of top-quality products you may be the right candidate for this position. The company is a rapidly expanding food and beverage company seeking a hands-on Sr. Project Manager of Engineering that will be responsible for the execution of capital & maintenance projects supporting our bottling, canning and aseptic process lines.
SALARY: $100k - $115k Plus/Yr., DOE
- Identifying/solving issues and managing scope, budget and quality in a proactive, timely manner.
- Engineering support activities to facilitate completion of specific projects.
- Schedule, budget, coordinate project objectives within budgetary limits and reporting status.
- Process engineering and equipment layout, integration, and specification services for projects that include a comparative analysis and executive summary for senior management.
- Vendor equipment investigation, selection, price negotiation, coordination, and procurement efforts related to projects.
- Participate in monthly and/or weekly project reviews for technical and design concerns with Senior Management.
- Preparation and review of scope documents, job specifications, proficiency evaluation, price negotiations and contract terms.
- Analyze and plan for installation of equipment and related construction activities.
- Management of on-site contractors.
- Inspects work progress, equipment and construction sites.
- Project start-up and commissioning equipment.
- Management of Process & Package Specifications & Sourcing.
- Work intricately with facility management and staff to aide in continuous improvement efforts.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of PLC, RS Logix and Wonderware.
- Data Acquisition and related Manufacturing tools to drive OEE improvements.
- Working knowledge of maintenance management, CMMS’s, root cause & problem solving.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with high speed food manufacturing processes related to Chocolate, fruit flavors, drink bases, or confectionary is desirable.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills and an aptitude for detail and strong organizational abilities a must.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with customers (internal and external) and vendors.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related course study
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a Food Manufacturing or related environment
- Preference given to PE and/or PMP
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at Steve@denham.net or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.