WEED CONTROL - MAINTENANCE, West San Joaquin Valley, CA, #108507
If you are a resourceful worker with a herbicide application license, mechanically inclined, with a strong driving record this may be your job. We are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic to work in the field for an irrigation district and make a significant contribution for their team.
SALARY: $30k - $50k Plus/Yr., DOE
- Applies herbicides to canals, roadways and easement
- Occasional maintenance duties
- Full literacy in English, reading and writing
- Qualified Applicators License preferred
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License
- Class A preferred but not required
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.