COMPUTER USER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN, Fresno, CA, #108500CMTA
Denham Resources has an excellent opportunity for a qualified computer user technician. You will be working with a successful, stable, San Joaquin Valley company with and excellent company culture. As the company grows, you will grow with the company.
SALARY: $24.00/HR, DOE
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Build strong relationships with all employees and customers.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree recommended
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number (108500) in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.