CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER #108407
If you are looking for a Project Management position in construction that includes collaborating with engineers, architects, and other construction professionals to determine specifications of the project, negotiate contracts with external vendors with the goal to reach profitable agreements this position is for you.
The ideal candidate is a professional that is an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from at many different levels. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
The successful Construction Project Manager candidate must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
SALARY: $60k -$80k Plus/Yr., DOE
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Development or assistance with AutoCAD drafting of architectural drawings
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Proven experience as Construction Project Manager
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.