SUPPLY CHAIN/PURCHASING MANAGER #108368
Denham Resources has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain/Purchasing Manager to join the team of our client, a highly successful, well-established family owned manufacturer with a great, collaborative company culture.
Salary: $65k - $75k DOE plus Excellent Benefit Package
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with new and existing vendors who are aligned with the company’s needs
- Negotiate and implement contracts, terms and supply agreements and ensure materials and services are of the best quality, purchased at the most competitive price and delivered on time
- Continually improve procurement methods, analyze industry trends and develop best practices and Key Performance Indicators/KPI’s
- Inventory management including forecasting of supply base, logistics, customer service and quality assurance
- Oversee the Purchasing, Receiving, Warehousing and Material Handling functions and work closely with associated departments to develop sourcing strategies and ensure proper documentation
- Responsible for providing leadership, supervision, training and coaching of a small staff
- Minimum of 3-5 years purchasing/procurement experience required; industrial or manufacturing material sourcing preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Materials Management a plus
- 2-5 years proven supervisory or management leadership experience required
- Creative research and strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task effectively
- Problem solving and well-developed analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
Send your resume in MS Word format to Doreen Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.