SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST #108363
Denham Resources has an excellent opportunity for one of their clients who is a worldwide manufacturer for a Senior Human Resources Generalist with a strong background in personnel management.
Salary: $80k plus/Yr., DOE
- Overseeing all employee compensation, benefits administration and vendor management
- Responsible with employee on-boarding
- Involved in the initial process of investigations and managing employment and labor relations
- Maintain compliance with state and federal employment laws and incorporating into policies, procedures and practices
- Maintain the HRIS employee-related databases
- Responsible for employee trainings and development
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent is required
- 3-5 years of progressive human resources experience
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of HRIS and experience implementing systems
- Proficient level with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Effective organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
Send your resume in MS Word format to Fabrizia Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.