WATER DEPARTMENT PROJECT MANAGER #108205
If you have 5 or greater years in agricultural water engineering and administration Denham Resources has an excellent opportunity for you. This position has serious immediate professional advantages and extensive upward mobility potential.
Salary: $90k to $100k Plus Benefits/Yr., DOE
· Investigation, troubleshooting and problem solutions for water systems
· Manage projects and vendors related to distribution, wells, filtering and other installation and water infrastructure
· Manage water budgets, groundwater/aquifer conditions, and forecast supply requirements
· Manage Water Dept. personnel & wages; approves payment of invoices and tracks expenses; develops annual fiscal budgets
· Establish and manage water related company safety standards and site safety standards
· Contract (easements, permits, sales, etc.) associated with land/assets assistance
· Assist or take lead technically with hydraulic analysis, construction cost estimation, surveying, pumps, open channel design/flow measurement, drafting, and technical report writing
· Point of contact for governmental or external entities (e.g. Utilities, Oil Companies, Neighbors, Water Districts, County, etc.)
· Track water supplies and manages flood water in years of wet hydrology
· Attend meetings of other public water agencies which relate to position; communicate department matters to Management
· Other duties may be assigned
5 or more years of experience managing large agricultural water systems. Extensive familiarity and experience with San Joaquin Valley water matters, legislation, regulation, and culture. Understanding of how water districts operate on both a formal and informal basis.
Bachelor’s degree or better in a Technical Field: Civil or Ag Engineering, Ag Systems Management, Geology
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.