Mechanical Engineer III
The Mechanical Engineer III role is an experienced engineering position responsible for mechanical design and drafting of industrial tools and machinery for pipe and tube machining and welding applications. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a veracious drive for learning and professional growth. The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with substantial hands-on professional work experience in the development of mechanical systems or products.
- § B.S. Mechanical or Industrial Engineering from an ABET-accredited college or university.
- § Minimum five years of applicable professional experience in mechanical design, drafting, fabrication, assembly, and testing of mechanical tools or systems. Master’s level engineering degree completion and three or more years of applicable professional experience may be considered.
- § Prior experience using SolidWorks or other 3D CAD and drafting tools is required.
- § Knowledgeable of GD&T tolerancing methods and their appropriate application.
- § Experienced and skilled with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- § Communicate professionally with excellent technical writing skill and high level of attention to detail.
- § High level of attention to detail and completeness of work.
- § A tenacious attitude and drive to deliver results within schedule.
- § Strong and resilient temperament with the ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- § Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Tri Tool offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical,
vision, and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, a 401(k) plan with
generous employer match, vacation, sick and holidays. To view the complete job
description and learn about Tri Tool's products and services visit our website
Successful completion of the pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol testing and criminal background investigation required following offer of employment. DMV clearance is required. Tri Tool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Male/Female/Veterans/Disability. Salary will be dependent on specific knowledge and experience.
Tri Tool Inc. has been a globally recognized world leader in the design and manufacture of precision portable machine tools for purchase or rental, domestically and internationally since 1972. Tri Tool Inc. produces heavy-duty pipeline machinery, automatic welding systems and provides on-site machining and welding services to a variety of industries including oil and gas exploration and production, nuclear and fossil fuel power plants, chemical, pulp and paper, and similar heavy industries.