• Collaborate with the senior engineer and other employees as required.
• Create and Design components, assemblies and drawings using Solidworks
• Find and utilize vendor information to perform design layouts.
• Specify equipment requirements to customers and suppliers
• Use standard engineering practices to develop a wide range of products.
• Create layout prints and application drawings for sales
• Create detail fabrication drawings for shop employees.
• Creation of Bill of Materials as required.
• Strong working knowledge of Engineering practices and ability to perform design calculations by hand.
• A mechanical background and knowledge in sheet metal fabrication.
• Effective communication skills both orally and written
• Self-starter who can perform the tasks required with minimal supervision
A working knowledge of Word, excel and 3D drafting programs is required. The candidates education should consist of a 2year degree or greater. An equal combination of experience and education will also be considered for this position.
Must pass Basic Math Test
Must Pass Drug Test