LEAN PRODUCTION AND LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR #108169
Denham Resources is searching for an administrative professional to support a production environment management team to optimize their production efficiencies and sourcing logistics. The ideal candidate will apply their skills to optimize all production areas.
The successful candidate should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. The candidate’s goal will be to help the company’s supply chain and ultimately production run as smoothly and profitably as possible.
- Collecting and analyzing supply chain data
- Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- Coordinating with other professionals to implement changes and new systems
- Explore the creation of processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas
- Stay knowledgeable of requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Stay knowledgeable of inventory procedures
- Stay knowledgeable of the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems where necessary
- Assist in development of work standards and line balancing for productivity
- Identify manufacturing cost reductions
- Review and evaluate LEAN manufacturing techniques and design
- Optimize workflow to identify possible advantageous changes
- Track possible cost reduction for process improvements
- Make management aware of continuous improvements when possible
- Work as key team member with logistics and lean production management
- Back up production scheduling operations function
- Extensive Bill of Materials operations competence
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinator, or similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases, AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks, and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Typical Education and Experience
- BSc/BA in Logistics, Industrial Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
Desirable Education and Experience
- MBA or MS in related field
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at Steve@denham.net or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.