Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing projects by working with key cross functional partners including Sales, Co-Manufacturing Suppliers, Operations, Quality Assurance, Finance, Customer Service and Purchasing to commercialize and manage products
- Manage new product development, and provide technical and product segment development support to the Sales team
- Maintain critical alignment with Sales, Operations, and Logistics to meet the grocery retail customer's product launch timeline and product delivery
- Responsible for project management of product development process
- Lead and execute all product development project related set-up requirements, both in terms of product and packaging in cooperation with sales, quality control, operations, purchasing, production scheduling, finance and logistics Teams
- Monitor and report KPIs and project status to management team
- Benchmark product development cycle time and customer timeline for performance between various departments and identify opportunities for improvement
- Promote a positive and collaborative working environment between all departments
- Support the integration activities of anticipated customer product line requirements and packaging formats
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a food production facility/environment
- Leading and managing teams; demonstrated/developing capability in developing talent and achieving their goals
- Proven track record in delivering on cost savings targets
- Confident leader, results-oriented and solution-driven with strong supply chain strategy acumen
- Ability to influence, collaborate and interact with numerous levels of the organization
- Ability to manage across many functions of the business including Operations, Finance, Quality & Sales
- Prior experience with Lean Manufacturing a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels inside and outside of the organization
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must work closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Quality Assurance
- Manage product commercialization through detailed project management, working closely with the sales team
- Additional capabilities are required which are typical for this position and will be reviewed with candidates
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent in experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in consumer goods branded marketing and/or innovation platforms with food industry a plus
- Ability to manage both internal and external customers and to adapt and manage through change.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities in an organized manner
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at email@example.com or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications. Please reference job number 107611 in your reply.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.