Production Worker -1st Shift
For over 90 years, Manzana Products Co., Inc. has been crafting premium apple products, in the rolling hills of Sebastopol, CA. We believe in taking care of the environment and our people. The quality of our products, and our reputation, is a reflection of this dedication. Manzana specializes in producing high quality organic and natural products; Apple Juice, Applesauce and Apple Cider Vinegar for Private Label Customers and under its own North Coast brand.
We are currently seeking Production Workers $13.27 per hour Manzana also offers eligible employees Kaiser coverage -- 100% employer paid!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Perform general labor positions in the Production Department to include:
- Case Stacking
- Case Packing
- Label/Code Inspection
- Cap Inspection
- Bottle/Jar De-palletizing
- Apple Peeling
- Ingredient weighing and dumping
- Other General Labor tasks as assigned
- Maintain a neat, organized, clean, and sanitary working area in accordance with all GMP, plant, and company requirements
- Communicate with other team members in the plant, mechanics, and supervisors about opportunities for improvements, machine issues and failures, and successes. Discuss ideas with management before making changes.
- Document all safety, quality, and production information as required and adhere to all safety, quality, and production rules, policies, and procedures. Wear all necessary and required PPE.
- Full compliance with all Manzana initiatives for food safety, food quality and food security
- Position will require overtime and weekend work, as needed, which may require you to come in early or stay late.
Required Experience, Knowledge, & Skills
- Ability to read instructions written in English and legibly complete required documentation in English; Spanish language skills desirable.
- Ability to work as a team member with other members of the line crew (operators, mechanics, quality control technicians, leads, and supervisors) to solve problems.
- Ability to use sanitizing and cleaning chemicals properly according to safety regulations as well as to handle and properly and safely use all equipment to sanitize and clean the equipment and working area.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular and repeated basis.
*Please send resume via this posting or apply in person between 8 am and 4:30 pm at:
9143 Green Valley Road, Sebastopol, CA 95472
We look forward to meeting you!