Looking to work in a fast-paced environment and innovative environment? Willing to roll up your sleeves to help out when needed? If so, Goldbrecht is the place to be. Goldbrecht builds invisible walls, sliding doors, and windows. We are currently looking for a Production Floor Manager who specializes in aluminum for our Culver City location.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage a staff of up to 20 metal
- Technical understanding and knowledge of
aluminum manufacturing processes, including CNC machining and assembly.
- Review shop drawings to make improvements in
processes and procedures.
- Meet tight production deadlines.
- Responsible for assessing staffing needs and
interviewing potential candidates.
- Maintain facility, tools, machines, and
inventory, upgrade or update machinery when needed.
- Maintain AAMA and NFRC procedures and
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow
blueprints and/or mechanical drawings is required.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Overtime and weekends may sometimes be required.
- Able to travel up to 10%.
- Ability to work from 6:00 am-2:30 pm.
- Proficient in Excel and theoretical tasks within
the production industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is
preferred however, not required.
- Experience in fenestration production.