Production Floor Manager
Are you looking for a next step in your career to be in management? Willing to roll up your sleeves to help out when needed? Looking to work in a fast-paced environment and innovative environment? If so, Goldbrecht is the place to be. Goldbrecht builds invisible walls, sliding doors, and windows. We are currently looking for a Production Floor Manager who specializes in aluminum for our Culver City location.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage a staff of up to 20 metal
- Technical understanding and knowledge of
aluminum manufacturing processes, including CNC machining and assembly.
- Review shop drawings to make improvements in
processes and procedures.
- Meet tight production deadlines.
- Responsible for assessing staffing needs and
interviewing potential candidates.
- Maintain facility, tools, machines, and
inventory, upgrade or update machinery when needed.
- Maintain AAMA and NFRC procedures and
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow
blueprints and/or mechanical drawings is required.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Overtime and weekends may sometimes be required.
- Able to travel up to 10%.
- Ability to work from 6:00 am-2:30 pm.
- Proficient in Excel and theoretical tasks within
the production industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is
preferred however, not required.
- Experience in fenestration production.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com